Software Engineer (.NET)
Reporting Structure: Head of Software Department
- Develop applications for customers by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Participate in the design, development and deployment of existing and new products.
- Builds, maintains and modifies the code for software applications.
- Constructs technical specifications from a business functional model.
- Tests and writes technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2+ years experience in application development based on C#, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Object oriented design and programming.
- Experience in MS SQL server, Web Services, jQuery, JSON.
Attributes:Benefits:Please email your CV to email@example.com (*) Disclaimer: The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the job title holder and might differ from time to time based on market demands.
- Strong interpersonal, communications skills with excellent presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels of people.
- Good abstract thinking and problem-solving skills, able to work and communicate with all levels.
- 12-24 months contract
- 5 – Day work week
- Performance based bonus
- Insurance and group medical benefits