Software Engineer (Java)
Reporting Structure: Head of Software Solutions
- You will play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems for customers and internal to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better services.
- Participate in the design, development, validation, implementation and maintenance of existing and new products.
- Review current systems.
- Work closely with end users to define requirements, develop solutions and provide customer support.
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Issue tracking, escalation and closure of software issues.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation in accordance to company policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2+ years experience in application development based on Java, JSP, MVC
- Object oriented design and programming, experience in mobile application development is a plus
- Experience in mySQL, Web API and JSON.
Attributes:Benefits:Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*) Disclaimer: The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the job title holder and might differ from time to time based on market demands.
- Strong interpersonal, communications skills with excellent presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels of people.
- Good abstract thinking and problem solving skills, able to work and communicate with all levels.
- 12-24 months contract
- 5 – Day work week
- Performance based bonus